Tuesday 19 January 2010

We eat. We sleep. We hit people.






Hola, anarchists of the future. Tis Timless Jam reporting.
The pictures above paint a short, abrupt, and terribly accurate picture of how I spend my (surprisingly rare) boredom-filled nights at home.
I haven't seen the other Jams in a long while... It's getting rather frustrating.
Going cold turkey est ne pas bien.
So, I've decided to introduce something new to my lifestyle.
Which brings me to my next point-
CULTURE, MA PETITE POMME DE TERRES!
Basically, I was like, christ almighty I'm bored, and cranking over The Bear Jew (dare I say it) is getting a little repetitive.
Yes, even I know thats not true. Tis still fulfilling.
So, yes, boredom basically led me to a French song which you all should know. If you don't, not only am I surprised you haven't heard of it, but I'm also a bit hungry and extremely fatigued.
Here it is, in all its glory.

Non, rien de rien,
Non, je ne regrette rien,
Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait,
Ni le mal, tout ça m'est bien égal.
Non, rien de rien,
Non, je ne regrette rien,
C'est payé, balayé, oublié,
Je me fous du passé.

Avec mes souvenirs, j'ai allumé le feu,
Mes chagrins, mes plaisirs, je n'ai plus besoin d'eux,
Balayées les amours, avec leurs trémolos,
Balayées pour toujours, je repars à zéro

Non, rien de rien,
Non, je ne regrette rien,
Ni le bien qu'on m'a fait,
Ni le mal, tout ça m'est bien égal.
Non, rien de rien,
Non, je ne regrette rien,
Car ma vie car mes joies,
Aujourd'hui, ça commence avec toi.

I can sing it now! Yaaay. Praise be to Edith Piaff, and culture.
Also, when you are stuck between Bear Jew cranks and culture, stealing things passes time nicely.
Au revior, ma petite pomme de terres, rester folle. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LIKE YOUR FACE. DO YOU LIKE OURS???
ANGULIMALA!!