Friday 15 January 2010

Exams, Ska, Birthdays and Scarves....

Bonjour mon petit chouchous!!
Ca va??
It's Today's Jam here!!
I'm trying to think of something interesting and witty to say but unfortunately I am not that intelligent....
And!! I along with yesterday's Jam and Tomorow's Jam have a science exam on wednesday!! which sucks!! Especially because it means Yesterday's Jam now isn't allowed to go to a gig on Sunday!! And it sounded so sweeeeet....
Reel Big Fish, supported by Sonic Boom Six!! We love Ska!!
ahh!! damn you cruel world!!

It's our buddy Sazza's sixteenth today, I along with another buddy Katie went against my morals to make lickle Sazza happy and bought her a Jack Wills scarf. She liked it. And sooo tomorow we catch the bus to Plymouth, go to the cinema to watch 'Have you met the morgans?' (Don't judge it was Sazza's choice and it has got Hugh Grant) and then stuff ourselves in Pizza Hut!! ahhh!!

Miaow.
I'll see you cats on the flip flop!!!
(And if you see my ex-punk, tell him I want my scarf back)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LIKE YOUR FACE. DO YOU LIKE OURS???
ANGULIMALA!!