Monday 18 January 2010

Science and Lack of Morals....

Bonjour!!!
It's Today's Jam here!! Of course, I'm the only one with no life....so it seems anyway...or maybe I'm the COOLEST.
I, along with Tomorow's Jam and Yesterday's Jam have a science modular exam on Wednesday....meh.
I in a really really shit protest have decided not to revise, not sure what I'm really going to gain from this....ah well....
I feel evil...I have a new laptop and its all fast and I have given into the evil that is limewire. It is true. I have no morals. Jenni made me feel better, discussing underground bands that just want you to listen to their band and don't care if you pay....however I still feel kind of bad...but I don't have enough money to buy music!! I want to buy clothes!!

Annyyywaaay...I'm offff....
I WUV YOU GUYS
Au revoir
xx

Oh wouldn't it be nice, to get on with my neighbours, they make it very clear, they've got no time for ravers....

(God bless the sixties) (and The Jam)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LIKE YOUR FACE. DO YOU LIKE OURS???
ANGULIMALA!!